The Hampton Roads Association for Commercial Real Estate (HRACRE) represents nearly 650 members dedicated to promoting the best interests of commercial real estate in the region through key issues confronting our industry.
HRACRE educates its members by heightening awareness of issues with immediate and long-term concern. HRACRE enjoys open communication with elected leadership on the local and state levels. We present an authoritative, unified and factual industry voice on legislative initiatives that impact our ability to successfully conduct business.
Through monthly meetings, a network of committees and special events, HRACRE provides members many opportunities to participate in our core value of promoting evolution of commercial real estate in Hampton Roads.
Welcome to HRACRE.org
, the online address for Hampton Roads Association for Commercial Real Estate. Today our membership boasts nearly 650 member professionals including developers, brokers, bankers, contractors, attorneys, accountants, architects and engineers, to name a few.
They have joined together to:
- Network with colleagues and friends to expand business and development opportunities.
- Learn where development is taking place in Hampton Roads.
- Stay abreast of key legislative issues and engaged in the political process.
- Earn recognition from their peers and public exposure through annual awards competitions honoring top designs and business deals.
- Enjoy the camaraderie of commercial real estate professionals at social events and other organization functions.
>> READ MORE